“Here’s how you can travel to amazing places anywhere in the world, live with the locals, and really make a difference – and it’s far cheaper than traveling like a tourist”
Hi, we’re Andrej and Karen Brummer. We’ve traveled to most parts of the world having incredible, authentic experiences on the way. We’re currently living in a remote part of Laos in SE Asia (our closest supermarket is 8 hours away!), on projects that help local tribes.
If you want to do what we’ve done – living around the world, setting up or helping with meaningful projects, and having a life that positively impacts local communities – then we’d love to help.
Did you know that in exchange for a small amount of your time (maybe 4-5 hours per day) it’s possible to slash your travel budget and work on meaningful local projects, in exchange for food and accommodation with a local family?
If you want to try this but you’re not sure where to start, then you’ll love our 23-page guide, “How to escape the rat race and swap your skills for a fulfilling life of travel and helping local people that need it”.
In this FREE guide, we’ll share with you:
- The exact steps you need to take to swap your current job for an exciting, fulfilling life while traveling the world
- Where to find the best, most rewarding experiences – and how to weed out the most authentic ones from the duds
- The 7 most common mistakes people make when taking up this new lifestyle. Make any of these mistakes and your journey will be far less rewarding that it should be (it could even be dangerous!)
- The 5 most sought-after skills that locals are looking for. Let them know that you have these skills and you’ll have your pick of the best opportunities
- The do’s and don’ts of living with a local family – our top 10 tips for fitting in, being accepted, and feeling right at home
- The preparation you MUST do before you leave – miss any of these and you risk having to cut short your travels
- How to avoid “post travel depression” and learn our method to travel indefinitely, just like we do
Once you’ve entered your details you’ll get immediate access to all this valuable information.
Just imagine what your friends will think when they find out you’re not travelling like a tourist (like everyone else), but you’re a “real traveler”, experiencing the world through the eyes of locals and doing something positive to benefit communities across the globe.
We promise you’ll have the most incredible experiences ever, you’ll make lifelong friends all over the world, and you’ll be proud to say “I’ve made a difference”.
We really hope you enjoy our book – let us know what you think!