Here’s how you can get skilled workers
to help you for free
Hi, we’re Andrej and Karen Brummer. We’re currently living in a remote part of Laos in SE Asia (our closest supermarket is 8 hours away!), on projects that help local tribes.
Just 5 years ago we founded a small business in rural northern Laos and quickly began to uncover the huge potential for our business and personal projects by having people come and help us for free.
We quickly grew this business to #1 on TripAdvisor and the “Top Pick” in Lonely Planet.
We discovered that there is an emerging new generation of travellers around the world, looking for meaningful projects where they can swap their skills and time in exchange for really experiencing a culture in a way that is not possible when staying on the tourist circuit.
If you want to do what we’ve done – massively growing our business using travellers who want to work for free while empowering our local staff and the local community – then we’d love to help.
Did you know that in exchange for food and accommodation (maybe a spare room in your house and meals with your family) it’s possible to tap into a vast network of travellers who want to help your project for free?
If you want to try this but you’re not sure where to start, then you’ll love our 16-page guide, “How to get skilled workers to help you for free”.
In this FREE guide, we’ll share with you:
- The exact steps you need to take to tap into the network of skilled people who will help you for free
- Where to find the best, most mutually rewarding swaps
- The 7 most common mistakes people make when taking on new helpers. Make any of these mistakes and the up-side to your business will be far less than it should be
- The 5 most abundant skills that helpers have. Let them know that you’re looking for these skills and you’ll have your pick of the best people to help you
- The do’s and don’ts of living with a helper – our top 7 tips for ensuring everything runs smoothly
- How to get awesome helpers and weed out the duds
- How to avoid your local staff being intimidated by your helpers and ensure they are empowered to learn and grow
- How to get the maximum benefit for your business or project
Once you’ve entered your details you’ll get immediate access to all this valuable information.
Just imagine what your project could be like when your helpers share their skills to not only teach you and your local staff, but also use their expertise to expand and improve your project in ways you might only be able to dream of.
We promise you’ll have the most incredible experiences ever. You’ll make lifelong friends from all over the world, and you’ll be proud to be the owner of such a successful project.
We really hope you enjoy our book – let us know what you think!